1. It is compulsory for all students to speak only in English within school campus.
2. Parents are welcome to meet the Principal on the 1st and 3rd SATURDAY of every month during session with prior appointment. Parents are welcome to send E-mail to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestion and queries. Parents are also encouraging to meet the teachers on 1st & 3rd SATURDAY at a mutually convenient time, only on prior appointment. However, parents are not allowed to meet their wards or the teachers during class hours.
3. Students are required to wear school uniform as per school norms. Variation in shades/colour and pattern will not be accepted. School store shall provide uniform/tie/belt/socks etc. on payment.
4. An identity card will be issued which is to be worn everyday. In case of loss, duplicate card will be issued at a cost of ₹100.00.
5. Students of classes upto IV are not allowed to wear watch. If they do so, it will be confiscated and will be returned only at the end of the academic year.
6. No jewellery/valuables are allowed to be worn/brought to school by either boys or girls. Girls may wear one pair of ear studs only. The school will not be responsible for any loss of jewellery/valuables if this rule is violated.
7. Boys should sport crew cuts. Girls are to wear pony tails, if they have shoulder length hair. If they have longer hair, it is to be plaited. Hair bands, ribbons, hair grips etc. should be BLACK in colour.
8. Nails should be kept short for boys & girls. No nail polish, mehendi, hair colouring, body tattoos, kajal, eyeliner, lipstick will be permitted. Students found violating this rule will not be permitted to attend classes.
9. Nails will be checked every Wednesday.
10. Students are not permitted to bring and use cell phone, pen-drive, camera, i-pod, MP3 or any electronic gadget in the school campus. If any of the above mentioned articles are found with any student, it will be confiscated and the students in possession of such item would be rusticated from the school.
11. Parents are requested to send only toffees to celebrate their child’s birthday. Please refrain from sending Birthday cakes/pastry or any other items.
12. Books & stationery items : A list of prescribed text books/note books and stationery to be issued to all students from the tuck-shop on payment.
13. Parents/Guardians are requested to drop their wards at the school gate, 10 minutes before the assembly begins. Children arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school premises on that day. Guardians/escorts should carry the Identity Card whenever they come to collect their ward in the afternoon from the school. This is compulsory for all classes.
14. (a) The school has infirmary doctors on call, to deal with injuries/ailments.
(b) In case of an emergency, the students will be taken to the nearest hospital. Parents will be informed immediately. Medical expenses in such cases are to be borne by the parents.
(c) Please note that no child may be taken home during school hours unless there is an emergency, in which case the Principal may be approached for permission.
(d) In case your child is unwell and not fit enough for class assignment/project/assessment, please send a leave note with the Medical Certificate for follow up.